Salaud Morisset has been producing and distributing short films since 2007. Our films, whether produced or distributed, have won awards in the most prestigious festivals (Cannes, Sundance, Toronto, Locarno, Rotterdam, Oberhausen, etc.) and have been broadcasted on several TV channels (Canal +, ARTE, France Television, Mediaset, etc.).
– Festival distribution (strategy, submissions, print traffic) and improvement of current processes and tools
– Administrative tasks: accounting, reporting
– Digital communication: social media, creation of assets for our VOD platforms
– According to your skills and motivation, take part in other projects of the company, such as production (script development, funding, etc.) marketing, sales.
– Meticulous and well-organized
– Motivated and eager to learn
– Positive and open-minded
– Completely fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE
– Experience in festivals or film distribution
– Graphic design skills, editing, website coding. Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite very appreciated (Photoshop, PremierePro)
– French and/or German speaking and writing
– Any additional language
This internship is a good opportunity for someone who wants to gain knowledge and understanding of the film industry from an international point of view.
We are an ever growing company, currently expanding to new activities, so it is possible to gain quickly autonomy and responsibility and to show initiative.
– Beginning: June 2021
– Duration: 6 months
– Location: Berlin, Mitte
– Compensation: based on previous
experiences and skills
– Erasmus scholarship possible
(not eligible with HARZ IV or ARG I/II)