*ERSTIES: Who we are*
Ersties is a Berlin-based adult production company focusing on amateur content as seen through the female lens. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, with heavy emphasis on a safe production space with transparency. You can see more of who we are and what we stand for here: https://ersties-spot.com/ (SFW url).
With more than 1 million members across social media platforms, we are an established brand in the industry for more than 10 years and recognized by major outlets as relevant part of the growing alternative offer to the mainstream porn scene.
With us, you’ll find a diverse and multicultural group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to sustain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace by fostering an environment where people can be themselves and grow with us.
You will support our production department 40 hours per week and oversee the creative aspects of 2 to 4 productions per month from conception to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standards. Strong organisation and people management skills, strategic thinking, creativity and a passion for storytelling around sex are key requirements for this position. You must be able to think outside the box, come up with innovative strategic ideas, and have a deep understanding of what makes a compelling and engaging story and how to implement it in line with our brand vision. Diligence and a strong eye for detail are a MUST. Admin tasks are a big part of this role and therefore a natural passion for order is required.
As an experienced creative producer, you will also be included in strategic discussion with the head of content and other key product stakeholders, and help implement decisions within the production department.
- Overviewing creation of shoot concepts in collaboration with our director & DOP
- Overviewing casting: matching the right profile to the right concept, in collaboration with our casting director
- Conducting creative models off and on-set interviews, highlighting their unique personality
- Handling clear & transparent communication with the models from beginning to the end
- Identifying specific needs of each production and hiring external crew when needed
- Coordinating crew and cast in a clear and efficient way
- Scouting the right location for every shoot
- Organising catering, props, decoration and costume & makeup.
- Making sure the models’ needs are adequately met on set & prior, and ensuring the – health check protocol is followed.
- Handling contracts and payments requests
- Staying within attributed budget and tracking it
- Work closely with our post-production department to ensure the quality of the final product
- Using your experience in the film industry to identify potential ways of working improvement within the department and help with their implementation
- Participate in content & brand workshops aiming to take the product to the next level
- Second the head of content in strategic decision-making and its implementation within the production department
*Experience & skills*
- Native German and fluency in English
- Based in Berlin
- Very organised and structured; diligent with eye for detail and natural passion for order
- At least 5 years experience in film production & experience in managing a production crew
- Reliable and responsible
- Creative problem solver
- Strong people skills
- Storytelling skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Gets things done under tight deadlines;
- Being a team player & have a positive mindset
Additional desired competencies
- Experience in the adult industry
- Valid driver’s licence
- Skill in filmmaking and photography
- Knowledge of the adobe suite, Trello, Slack, Excel, Miro, Google suite
- Remote working or work in our Kreuzberg office (outside of shooting days) with drinks & regular social events
- Attractive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work in a sex-positive and female-empowered environment
- A fun, exciting, challenging and truly international working environment
- A lot of opportunity for growth
- Environment to try new things, learn and grow with a small and collaborative team
- Security of a successful company
To apply: please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!
Looking forward to receiving your application!